They would have said, "Our sight has been intoxicated. No, we are a people who are being bewitched!"
- Why do they not acknowledge?
- "If they see an object falling from the sky, they will say, "Piled clouds" - Disbelievers do not even believe in signs:
- "If you are truthful, let the pieces from sky fall upon us." - Disbelievers will not believe even they see the miracle:
- "As you claim, you should make the pieces from the sky to fall upon us."- Disbelievers will not believe even if they see the miracle:
- As for the messengers, rejectors said “a magician”; as for the books “a magic book”:
- If they see every sign they do not acknowledge it: