There is not a thing, except that We have vaults of it, yet We only send it down in a measured amount.
- "yet We only send it down in a measured amount." Related verses:
- He committed in your service all that is in the heavens and in the earth; all from Him:
- "The treasures of mercy": Related
- To God belongs the treasures of the heavens and the earth:
- "The treasures of your Lord": Related
- God possesses all wealth in the heavens and the earth:
- "Or would they have a portion of the sovereignty?": What is meant?
- His hands are wide open, spending as He wills:
- “The bounty of your Lord is never restricted” - He sends his bounty precisely measured both for those who acknowledge and for those who do not:
- Those created for us on the earth:
- “God created everything and measured it precisely”:
- He sends down what He wills in a measure: