He said, "It is such that your Lord has said. It is an easy thing for Me. I had created you before when you were not even anything."
- “How can I have a son when old age has reached me and my wife is sterile?” Related
- “O my! Shall I give birth when I am an old woman, and here is my husband an old man?”: Related
- Why did Zechariah ask for a child?
- John (pbuh):
- 19:1..15 Related with Zachariah’s (pbuh) desire for a child:
- He had created the human being when he was not even anything.
- Some details for the name “John” the prophet:
- "Why did Abraham (pbuh) fall into fear when He understood that the messengers were but angels?": Related