Why is it (universes) in plural form?
2:29Al-Baqarah | The Cow, 29
He is the One who created for you all that is in the earth. Moroever, He attended to the universe and made it seven heavens, and He is aware of all things.
17:44Al-Isra | The Night Journey, 44
He is glorified by the seven heavens and the earth and who is in them, and there is not a thing but it glorifies His praise, but you do not understand their glorification. He is Compassionate, Forgiving.
23:86Al-Mu'minun | The Believers, 86
Say, "Who is the Lord of the seven heavens and the Lord of the great dominion?"
- 41:11Fussilat | Explained In Detail, 11
Furthermore, He settled to the heaven, while it was still gas, and He said to it, and to the earth: "Come willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We come willingly."
41:12Fussilat | Explained In Detail, 12
He then made them into seven heavens in two days, and He inspired to every universe its affair. We adorned the lowest universe with lamps, and for protection. Such is the design of the Noble, the Knowledgeable.
65:12At-Talaq | The Divorce, 12
God who created seven heavens and the same number of earths. His command descends between them, that you may know that God is capable of all things, and that God has encompassed all things with His knowledge.
67:3Al-Mulk | The Sovereignty, 3
He created seven heavens in harmony. You do not see any disorder in the creation by the Gracious. Keep looking; do you see any flaw?
71:15Nuh | Noah, 15
"Did you not see how God created seven heavens in harmony?"
78:12An-Naba | The Tidings, 12
We constructed above you seven mighty ones?
Is there something add to answers
- Al-Fatihah | The Opening 2
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 131
- Al-An'am | The Cattle 45
- Al-An'am | The Cattle 71
- Al-An'am | The Cattle 162
- Al-A'raf | The Elevated Place 61
- Al-A'raf | The Elevated Place 67
- Al-A'raf | The Elevated Place 121
- Yunus | Jonah 10
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 16
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 23
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 47
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 77
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 98
- An-Nahl | The Bee 109
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 127
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 145
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 164
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 180
- ASh-Shu'ara | The Poets 192
- An-Naml | The Ant 8
- An-Naml | The Ant 44
- Al-Mu'minun | The Stories 30
- As-Saffat | Those Who Set The Ranks 87
- As-Saffat | Those Who Set The Ranks 182
- Az-Zumar | The Troops 75
- Ghafir | The Forgiver 66
- Fussilat | Explained In Detail 9
- Az-Zukhruf | The Ornaments Of Gold 46
- Al-jathiyah | The Crouching 36
- Al-Waqi'ah | The Inevitable 80
- Al-Hashr | The Exile 16
- Al-Haqqah | The Reality 43
- At-Takwir | The Overthrowing 29
- Al-Mutaffifin | The Defrauding 6
- Yunus | Jonah 37