He said, "Our Lord is the One who gave everything its creation, then guided."
- The One who perfected everything He created:
- Human beings are designed by God:
- "then guided.": What is meant?
- The art of Allah who created everything extremely sturdy:
- He created everything and measured it precisely:
- The God created everything perfectly:
- "The One who designed and then guided." -Thinking capability, the ability to distinguish what is good and evil:
- “We have guided him to the path” Thinking capability and being able to distinguish what is evil from what is good:
- "We have created people in the best form. (Personality):
- Then the path He made easy for him:
- Allah creates all things sturdy and with perfect measure
- Allah gives the form:
- The dialogue between Moses (pbuh) and Pharaoh: