He who comes to Him as an acknowledger doing good works, for those will be the highest ranks.
- God dignifiyes whom He pleases (in the hereafter):
- Meaning of disaster and their rescue:
- The help of our Lord to the people of Moses:
- Pioneers in doing good deeds:
- "Had We willed, We could have elevated him by it": What is meant?
- Salvation of the children of Israel from Pharoah:
- The retribution for Pharaoh and his people in this world:
- Destruction of Pharaoh and his people:
- "Save me from Pharaoh and his works" -Destruction of Pharaoh and his people:
- "Will improve his reward." -For those who acknowledge; to each will be degrees according to what they did:
- "Those who are foremost" (who deserve the highest ranks in paradise):
- "Those were approached to Allah"(those deserve the highest level of paradise)
- "Those who were approached to Allah."
- Those who deserve higher paradises:
- "He increases for them His blessings." -For those who acknowledge; to each will be degrees according to what they did:
- For those who acknowledge; to each will be degrees according to what they did: