He said, "My Lord, grant me victory for what they denied me."
- It is the people Hud, Aad, that is mentioned at the verses 23:31 to 42 who were the generation after Noah:
- Generations denying the messengers:
- Examples of the rejected prophets:
- How did they deny the messengers?
- They are always suspicious about the message because of the human messengers. As a messenger for themselves, they expected an angel-messenger:
- The messengers were accused of lying:
- Retribution in the hereafter for those who have rejected the signs:
- God helps his messengers and those who acknowledge:
- Whoever is hostile, they won’t be able to acknowledge:
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse
Hangi sorularda cevap olarak geçiyor?
Hiç sorunun cevap olarak geçmiyor.