Then We sent Our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation their messenger, they denied him. So We made them follow one another, and We made them history. So away with a people who do not acknowledge!
- Ard arda gelen elçiler:
- Why does God send messengers?
- The messenger is only required to deliver clearly:
- For every nation is a messenger:
- Generations denying the messengers:
- Examples of the rejected prophets:
- The messengers were accused of lying:
- They are always suspicious about the message because of the human messengers. As a messenger for themselves, they expected an angel-messenger:
- How did they deny the messengers?
- God destroyed past generations: Why?
- Some examples of the destructions that took place on earth:
- Why does our Lord narrate the history of previous generations (their short stories) in the book?
- Retribution in the hereafter for those who have rejected the signs:
- God chooses messengers from amongst people whom He will send His message to:
- God chooses messengers from amongst people whom He will send His message to: Why?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse
Hangi sorularda cevap olarak geçiyor?
Hiç sorunun cevap olarak geçmiyor.