We placed between them and between the towns that We blessed, towns that were easy to see; and We measured the journey between them: "Travel in them by night and day in complete security."
- Who is these ingrateful people:
- "How many a town have We destroyed because of its wrongdoing" -The tyranny of oppressors is against themselves in the end:
- "Woe to us, we have been wicked!"-The tyranny of oppressors is against themselves in the end:
- God does not wrong anybody; but people wrong themselves:
- An example to those who disbelieve in the blessings of Allah and condemn their people to the disaster
- "You will not find most of them to be appreciative.": Related