Say, "Our Lord will gather us together then He will judge between us with truth. He is the Judge, the Knowledgeable."
- "It will then be judged between them with truth": What is meant?
- God resurrects them all:
- Being gathered before God:
- The first blown of the horn; an opening to the end of the world,Second blown of the horn; being gathered before God:
- "He will judge between us with truth": -Every person will be judged with truth, they will not be wronged:
- God is the Knower:
- What’s the day of Judgment?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse