Say, "My Lord gives provisions to whomever He wishes, or He restricts them, but most people do not know."
- Why does God extend or restrict the provisions for whom He wishes?
- "My Lord gives provisions to whomever He wishes, or He restricts them.": Related
- God provides for them time and goodness so that they may increase in transgression:
- Some examples for the creatures that God created; so that, we, serve Him alone:
- “Majority” from the prespective of the Quran:
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse