Say, "My Lord gives provisions to whom He wishes of His servants and He restricts. Anything you spend, He will replace it; and He is the Best of providers."
- Why does God extend or restrict the provisions for whom He wishes?
- "My Lord gives provisions to whomever He wishes, or He restricts them.": Related
- Some examples of the provisions that our Lord provides for us:
- God’s demand for what He provides for us:
- Anything you spend, He will replace it:
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse