What is the reward?
3:136Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran, 136
To these the reward will be forgiveness from their Lord and gardens with rivers flowing underneath, eternally abiding in it. Excellent is the reward of the workers.
3:195Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran, 195
Their Lord answered them: "I do not waste the work of any worker from among you, be you male or female, you are all as each other. For those who emigrated and were driven-out from their homes and were harmed in My cause, and they fought and were killed, I will remit for them their sins and admit them to paradises with rivers flowing beneath; a reward from God; and God has the best reward."
11:108Hud | Hud, 108
As for those who are fortunate, they will be in paradise; in it they will abide as long as the heavens and earth exist, except for what your Lord wishes, a giving without end.
16:31An-Nahl | The Bee , 31
The gardens of Eden, which they will enter, with rivers flowing beneath, in it they will have what they wish. It is such that God rewards the righteous.
18:31Al-Kahf | The Cave, 31
They will have the gardens of Eden with rivers flowing beneath them, and they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and they will wear green garments of fine silk. They will sit in it on raised thrones. Beautiful is the reward, and beautiful is the dwelling place.
20:76Taha | Ta-Ha, 76
The gardens of Eden with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein. Such is the reward of he who is developed.
25:75Al-Furqan | The Criterian, 75
These will be rewarded with a dwelling for what they have been patient for, and they will find in it a greeting and peace.
76:12Al-Insan | The Man, 12
He rewarded them for their patience with paradise and silk.
- 76:13Al-Insan | The Man, 13
They are reclining in it on raised couches, they do not have in it excessive sun nor bitter cold.
- 76:14Al-Insan | The Man, 14
The shade is close upon them, and the fruit is hanging low within reach.
- 76:15Al-Insan | The Man, 15
They are served upon with bowls of silver and glasses of crystal.
- 76:16Al-Insan | The Man, 16
Crystal laced with silver, measured accordingly.
- 76:17Al-Insan | The Man, 17
They are given to drink in it from a cup which has the scent of ginger.
- 76:18Al-Insan | The Man, 18
A spring therein which is called 'Salsabeel'.
- 76:19Al-Insan | The Man, 19
They are encircled with eternal children. If you see them you will think they are pearls which have been scattered about.
- 76:20Al-Insan | The Man, 20
If you look, then you will see a blessing and a great dominion.
- 76:21Al-Insan | The Man, 21
They will have garments of fine green silk, necklaces and bracelets from silver, and their Lord will give them a cleansing drink.
76:22Al-Insan | The Man, 22
"This is the reward for you, and your struggle is appreciated."
98:8Al-Bayyinah | The Clear Proof, 8
Their reward with their Lord is the gardens of Eden with rivers flowing beneath them; they abide eternally therein. God is satisfied with them, and they are satisfied with Him. That is for whoever feared His Lord.
Is there something add to answers
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 62
- Al-Anfal | The Spoils Of War 4
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 103
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 112
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 262
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 274
- Al-Baqarah | The Cow 277
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 57
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 144
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 145
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 171
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 172
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 179
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 185
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 195
- Ali 'Imran | The Family Of Imran 199
- An-Nisa | Women 40
- An-Nisa | Women 67
- An-Nisa | Women 74
- An-Nisa | Women 100
- An-Nisa | Women 114
- An-Nisa | Women 146
- An-Nisa | Women 152
- An-Nisa | Women 162
- An-Nisa | Women 173
- Al-Ma'idah | The Food 9
- Al-A'raf | The Elevated Place 170
- Al-Anfal | The Spoils Of War 28
- At-Tawbah | Repentance 22
- At-Tawbah | Repentance 121
- Yunus | Jonah 4
- Hud | Hud 11
- Hud | Hud 108
- Hud | Hud 115
- Yusuf | Joseph 57
- Yusuf | Joseph 88
- Yusuf | Joseph 90
- An-Nahl | The Bee 96
- An-Nahl | The Bee 97
- Al-Isra | The Night Journey 9
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 2
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 30
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 31
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 44
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 46
- Al-Kahf | The Cave 88
- Maryam | Mary 76
- Taha | Ta-Ha 76
- An-Nur | The Light 26
- An-Nur | The Light 38
- Al-Furqan | The Criterian 75
- Al-Mu'minun | The Stories 54
- Al-Mu'minun | The Stories 61
- Al-Mu'minun | The Stories 80
- Al-'Ankabut | The Spider 7
- Ar-Rum | The Romans 45
- Al-Ahzab | The Combined Forces 24
- Al-Ahzab | The Combined Forces 29
- Al-Ahzab | The Combined Forces 31
- Al-Ahzab | The Combined Forces 35
- Al-Ahzab | The Combined Forces 44
- Saba | Sheba 4
- Fatir | Originator 7
- Ya-Sin | Ya Sin 11
- Az-Zumar | The Troops 34
- Fussilat | Explained In Detail 8
- Ash-Shuraa | The Consultation 20
- Ash-Shuraa | The Consultation 40
- Muhammad | Muhammad 36
- Al-Fath | The Victory 10
- Al-Fath | The Victory 16
- Al-Fath | The Victory 29
- Al-Hujurat | The Rooms 3
- An-Najm | The Star 31
- An-Najm | The Star 41
- Al-Hadid | The Iron 7
- Al-Hadid | The Iron 11
- Al-Hadid | The Iron 18
- Al-Hadid | The Iron 19
- Al-Hadid | The Iron 27
- At-Taghabun | The Mutual Disillusion 15
- At-Talaq | The Divorce 5
- Al-Mulk | The Sovereignty 12
- Al-Muzzammil | The Enshrouded One 20
- Al-Insan | The Man 12