O you who acknowledge, let not a people ridicule other people, for they may be better than them. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than them. Nor shall you mock one another, or call each other names. Evil indeed is the reversion to wickedness after attaining acknowledgement. Anyone who does not repent, then these are the transgressors.
- Some of the characteristics that should evolve in those who acknowledge:
- Fundamental criteria of becoming one of those who acknowledge:
- God is the Knower:
- How does the Devil deviate people?
- Those who deviate:
- What does “the straight way” mean?
- Guidance, for whom?
- Who will not be guided?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse