The Arabs said, "We acknowledge." Say, "You have not acknowledged; but you should say, 'We have peacefully surrendered', for acknowledgement has not yet entered into your hearts." If you obey God and His messenger, He will not put any of your works to waste. God is Forgiver, Compassionate.
- Fundamental criteria of becoming one of those who acknowledge:
- Some of the characteristics that should evolve in those who acknowledge:
- ‘Those who have peacefully surrendered ‘(muslim):
- Obeying God and the messenger is nothing but to obey the message:
- Every person will be judged with justice, they will not be wronged:
- Every person will be paid what it has earned; a retribution for a bad deed and a reward for a good work:
- God forgives: in what circumstances?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse