If two parties of those who acknowledge battle with each other, you shall reconcile them; but if one of them aggresses against the other, then you shall fight the one aggressing until it complies with God's command. Once it complies, then you shall reconcile the two groups with justice, and be equitable; for God loves those who are equitable.
- War is permitted only in self-defense:
- God does not like the aggressors:
- God orders justice:
- Who does God love?
- Who does God not love?
- Some of the characteristics that should evolve in those who acknowledge:
- Fundamental criteria of becoming one of those who acknowledge:
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse