To test them with it. Whosoever turns away from the remembrance of his Lord, He will enter him a severe retribution.
- The jinns and the humans are created to worship God alone, they will be gathered and questined:
- The attitude of those who reject when the clear signs are read to them:
- Whoever is hostile, they won’t be able to acknowledge:
- “We would have provided them with abundant water”: What is meant?
- The societies who turned away from the message of God:
- How did they turn away?
- On the day of Resurrection, what will be the situation of those who rejected the signs of God?
- If they turn away, then the messenger is only to deliver:
- What are the characteristics of those who reject:
- Why was the Quran sent down?
- How was the Quran sent down?
- Metaphorical explanation of the retribution of hell:
- From what in the Quran did the disbelievers turn their faces away?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse