Until they see what they are promised, then they will know who has the weakest ally and is least in number.
- Our Lord’s promise for the conscientious - “Paradise”:
- "What you are promised" -The first blown of the horn; an opening to the end of the world:
- "What you are promised" -Second blown of the horn; being gathered before God:
- God will not break His pledge:
- The day of Resurrection The wicked will have no supporters:
- Those who serve others besides God as a god will be rejected by their -so called- gods on that Day:
- "Then they will know who has the weakest ally and is least in number.": Related
- Every person will be judged with justice, they will not be wronged:
- What’s the day of Judgment?
- Show other questions
- Is there a question about verse